Hello everyone!! Something a bit different today 🙂
My blogger friend Micaiah was kind enough to tag me for the Mystery Blogger Award! If you haven’t visited her at Notebooks and Novels, you seriously have to. It’s one of my favourite sunshine spots in the blogosphere.
So! For the award …
The Mystery Blogger Award: Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. (I found several versions and used my favourite :P)
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Micaiah – whoop!!)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (the creator is apparently Okoto Enigmas, but I can’t access their blog).
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people (busted this one!).
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Next up – questions!!!
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ireland!!!!!! It’s topped my bucket list for years now 😀
What is your favourite Disney movie?
Oh, boy. I’m going with the first favourite that sprang to mind: the old Robin Hood 🙂
When and why did you start blogging?
I began blogging about 2.5 years ago. I can’t really identify one big reason. I know I liked the idea of “putting myself out there” and wanted to share God’s grace and goodness with more people. I also wanted to keep in shape with my writing; blogging seemed like a good idea now I didn’t have to write two assignments for school each week.
What is one of your favourite quotes?
Wise words reminding me that nothing will last forever:
“This is one momentBut know that anotherShall pierce you withA sudden painful joy.”~ T.S. Eliot
Who is someone that inspires you?
My Mamma! Hers is an example I strive to emulate and learn from. And Murdock from The A-Team – his attitude to life is just the best 😀
- I love a boxing workout. Bet you didn’t see that coming! xD
- I speak Afrikaans (my first language) and English, along with a smattering of Portuguese. Ten years ago I taught myself to speak backwards in both English and Afrikaans. Not a bad skill 😛
- I always wear (purposely) mismatched socks. I was inspired by my younger sister.
My top blog post
Now it’s your turn!
Kelly-Anne from The Diary of a Country Girl
Genie at The Unshaken
Hanne from Losing the Busyness
Alathia at Alathia Hayes
… And if you’re reading this and feel like participating – CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED! 😉
Here are your 5 questions …
- What’s a surprising, little-known fact about you?
- What do you prefer: beach or mountain?
- What’s one of your favourite books? (Or your top three, if you’re anything like me!)
- How do you recharge?
- What is something about the Lord that brings you to your knees in wonder each time you ponder it?
Have fun with the questions!! And if any of the rules don’t float your boat, bend them as you please 😀
Oh, and if you feel up to it, let’s have a random-fact-sharing in the comments below 😉